Current Financial News for
Business and Individual Taxpayers
How Will the Tax Law Changes Affect You?
At Carte Hall Certified Public Accountants, our goal is to continually provide you with relevant and informative news that is likely to affect your investments, financial well-being, impact your taxes, and much more. Our staff is always looking for current financial news to share with both our individual and business clients. Tax laws are always changing. If you want to know how the most recent changes may affect your planning and tax return, check below. Please contact us directly at: (304) 637-2369 for answers to all of your accounting questions and concerns. Look back through our archives for resources and articles covering an extensive range of accounting and financial subjects.
Stay Informed to Achieve
Your Financial Goals Most Efficiently
We want all of our clients to be as informed as possible so that we can work together from an educated financial standpoint to achieve your goals. Check back regularly to keep up-to-date on the latest tax changes, deductions, legal challenges, new laws, tax reform, the state of domestic and global finance, financial abuse of the elderly, and more. Our team has also included information to help you avoid becoming a victim of fraud, recent healthcare law changes, and investments.
Retirement Income, Investments,
and Social Security Benefits
Whether you are just starting on your employment journey or will be exiting the workforce to begin enjoying your retirement soon, you will find a wealth of relevant news below. It is important to understand how your Social Security Benefits, 401K, investments, and other income will be affected based on changes that occur throughout time. Staying informed will enable us to best allocate your investments and arrange your financial profile to help ensure sufficient income throughout life.
Contact the expert accountants at Carte Hall to schedule a consultation at: (304) 637-2369.
- Tax Practice Monthly Debrief – Busy Season Workflow Management
- 10 Best Practices for Tax Practitioners to Prevent Identity Theft
- New Form 3115 Is Required, IRS Announces
- New Form 3115 is required, IRS announces
- GASB implementation guidance addresses issues with recent standards
- Estates Have Until June 30 to File Estate Basis Form
- Estates have until June 30 to file estate basis form
- AICPA Council approves ballot measure on deeper relationship with CIMA
- Millennials struggling to save money
- How the U.S. presidential election is shaping business decisions
- Exempt Organizations’ Applications Do Not Contain Protected Return Information
- Exempt organizations’ applications do not contain protected return information
- Regulation still reigns as top risk for 2016
- IRS Launching Competition Intended to Redesign Taxpayer Experience
- IRS launching competition to redesign taxpayer experience